- Significantly lower cost compared to the offerings of our competitors
- New user replacable, high capacity recyclable and rechargable battery
- Built-in Printer
- Highly accurate internal GPS
- WiFi data communications interface
- Cleaning of the photocell chamber can be accomplished by the customer, eliminated the most common reason our older instruments have been returned for service. With this feature, customers may never have to return their machine for maintenance.
- Lifetime technical support via telephone, fax, and E-mail.
- One year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The following table provides a summary of the technical specifications for the Mirolux Ultra 15 retroreflectometer and the Mirolux Ultra 30 retroreflectometer.
|Mirolux Ultra 15||Mirolux Ultra 30|
|Specification||15 Meter Retroreflectometer||30 Meter Retroreflectometer|
|Standard||ASTM E 1710|
|Weight in Use||17 pounds (7.75 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||22 x 6 x 7.5 in (560 x 150 x 190 mm)|
|Observation Angle||1.5 degrees||1.05 degrees|
|Area Measured||3.5 x 3.5 in (90 x 90 mm)|
|Light Source||12 volt, 10 watt halogen lamp|
|Range of Measurements||0 to 2000 mcd/m²/lux|
|Data Transfer Method||Internal memory with printout|
|Readout||4 digit digital display|
|Operating Temperature||40°F to 120°F (4°C to 49°C)|
|Battery Type||Recyclable Lead Acid rechargeable battery (user replacable)|
|Battery Life Before Recharging||Approximately 8 hours|
|Calibration||Supplied calibration standard|
|Shipping Weight||45 pounds (20.4 kg)|
Power Source: 12 volt recyclable and rechargeable batteriy, any 12 volt power source including an automobile's cigarette lighter or power port, or 110 volt AC current passed through a 12 volt DC power supply to the unit's Auxiliary Power Input jack. (The Mirolux Ultra retroreflectometers must never be directly powered by 220 volt AC or 110 volt AC power.)